Monday, March 5, 2007

navigater sylar!

so i wuz on the track of sum1 who cud give me a pwr so i cud fly a plane hopefully! i wuz looking 4ward 2 being pilot sylar that wud be hella cool!

newayz my totally awsum pwr of noing how things werk led me 2 the boyz bathroom. even tho im not allowed in there i went in newayz. there wuz this guy in a pilots uniform standing at the sink. success!

me!: u look hot in that uni. r u a pilot?

the man looked at me funny as i had a lustful smile on my face.

plane man: No, I'm a navigator.

i sniffed the man. yes he had a pwr!

me!: a navigater? wut made u want 2 bcome a nav? do u ever feel...special? like...a cheerleader who nails her routine?

plane man: If you'll excuse me...

as plane man went 2 leave i locked the door shut with my mind trick. he looked at me in like total fear lol! i mind tricked him into a stall n totally shoved his head in a toilet. swirlee time! i stuck my hand in the wtr w/ him n with my new pwrs of static electricity i zapped the wtr n totally gave him the swirlee of death! kinda like the kiss of death only not quite as much fun 4 me but still a good time! lol. newayz i took the brain from his lifeless corpse and feasted away. now i have the pwrs of navigation!


lol look i kin totally do all these things now! ive done the truck and soon the plane mayb 1 day a boat? who knows!

newayz, unfortunately i still didnt haf the pwr of flying so i wud haf 2 smooth talk my way onto a flight n we all no how good a smooth talker i am lol! so i put on the navs uni and rejoined mohindy who wuz quite surprised to find me wearing 1. i told him my job...zanes job...wuz that of a flight navigator n he believed me! god hes dumb. thank god hes got that ass!

newayz i tried 2 get on our flight but the lady at the door still wudnt let mohindy in. so i mind tricked her subtletly slamming her head on the desk multiple times. mohindy wuz concerned 4 her he didnt realize it wuz me who did that but i told her we shud just get on or we wud be late! wen otherz came 2 help her he agreed.

he took a seat n i went up front w/ the pilot. i had 2 b on my best behavior!

pilot: Where's Joe?

me!: I saw him in the bathroom. I think he ate some bad enchiladas. He wanted me to take over. Name's Zane. Zane Taylor. :knowing evil smile:

lol i sounded so funny talking like that but i had 2! i cudnt mind trick my way out of this 1 i had 2 haf this pilot trust me so we cud fly! newayz he did. n i used my new GPS like pwrs 2 get us 2 wear we had 2 go!



so evrything werked out! mohindy got on the plane despite his races' terrorism and maize farming i got a new pwr and we r off 2 were we knead 2 go! now the only thing left 2 worry about is simon! ill wrry about him l8r. ttyl!

4 comments:

Mr. Bennet said...

Where are you headed?

Jenny said...

think you can navigate me to your heart Sylar?

Unknown said...

Oy with the poodles, already!

Sorry, I seem unable to rid the contemptuous phrase from my encephalon

Anonymous said...

Can you spring me out of jail first? I'll explain later--time's up, gotta go! ^^;