Saturday, February 3, 2007

Hank's Rap

I gots some free time waitin' for Mr. B to come check up on the Sy guy, so I've been writin' down some fly beats, dawg. Here they be, what ya think?

Hank's Rap

Uh, I said I'm straight up gangsta yo,
What you really want? Come on.

I gos down to 44th street to pick up some hos
I meet up with some friends that the po-po call "yos"
We hear them sirens blarin' and we yell "5-0!"
Life ain't so easy down on street forty-fo.

So I'se get that honey's number, baby she is so fly
And she won't find a more street, hardcore guy
Cause my name is Hank, and rap's what I do.
They call this "Hank's Rap" cause I'm better than you.

Oh oh. Hank's rap. Oh yeah. It's da bomb.

Chillin' at the mall buyin' fly new skirts
Them rival G's staring at me, achin' for hurt
I see the boy I like and I give him a stare
Baby be he hurtin for me, and that is clear

So I sing him Hank's rap cause that's what I do
I use it for the ladies and the fellas and dudes
There ain't been no instance where it has failed to woo.
Cause this is Hank's rap. Uh huh, yeah foo.

Oh oh. Hank's rap. Oh yeah. It's da bomb.
Oh oh. Hank's rap. Hellz yeah it's da bomb.

Mr. B is my homie but he's not really street.
But that is OK, even though he's a geek.
He's a hard player, and that's something I 'spect.
Even if I eat his brain, after force-breakin' his neck.

But that won't happen cause I'm Hank, not Sylar.
Even though that dead guy is pretty damn fly-ler.
Cause this is Hank's rap and that's all that we say.
Mr. B will live to see another day!

Oh oh. Hank's rap. Oh yeah. It's da bomb.
Oh oh. Hank's rap. Hellz yeah it's da bomb.

3 comments:

Mr. Bennet said...

Word up, Hank, word up indeed!

Shayla said...

I like a man who can spit such fly rhymes! ;)

Anonymous said...

*sorry to break the mood!*

But these blogs are so epic.