Thursday, February 8, 2007

sylars silly cross-country adventure pt. 3!

so i made it to nashville when my car ran out of gas :( i wuz 2 busy singing along 2 j timberlakes newest song to notice the diff! sumtimes i get caught up w/ him lol.

but now im stuck in this cursed city! if i wuz superman (which i pretty much am) then nashville would b my kryptonite! hicks evrywhere! and country music! ahhhh that music! i didnt kno there were songs that werent about dancing and hotness! oh this music is terrible. well if there wuz ne city that deserved a mass murder spree it wood b this 1 lol.

but there wuz 1 good thing. the opry mills mega mall! omg more shopping. 1st thing i did wuz hit up bed bath n beyond!


i picked up this nice set of lotions there! it makes my skin feel so smooth! i need all the help i kin get with this southern sun drying me up like a prune!

but i noticed sumthing. walking through the mall and even the streets of nashville these peeps didnt seem to appreciate a guy wearing lipstick w/ a dress. or maybe it wuz becuz when i came up 2 a street performer playing a banjo his music made me angry (and i wuz hungry) so i ate his playing fingers! lol i kno wut ur thinkin i eat brains right? well i wanted to try sumthing new. it didnt taste good. so i ate his brain neways. but i kind of did this in the middle of the street in broad daylight so i needed a disguise!

lol this is the kind of outfit country hicks wear right? i thought so. but i needed to get away from the eat! so where would be the last place that a tranny boy-band loving brain eater would go? the country music hall of fame lol!

i avoided the heat there but at wut price! there were hillbillies and yokels evrywhere! it wuz terrible. i didnt stay incognito 2 well becuz i killed a couple peeps just 4 there intrest in country lol! i guess im not quite the master of diguise i make myself out to be.

so i decided i needed to get out of there be4 i have to kill many police officers. i should only kill wut i need 4 food and not be wasteful. so i mind trick pushed my stolen truck (cant push it myself might break a nail) 2 the gas station and filled it up. silly gas station man thought i had to pay 4 it so i killed him 2 lol. but i didnt eat his brain i just threw it on the seat next to me so i could have a nice snack 4 the road. i cant be eating 2 many brains i might get fat!

but now im on the road again. not 2 much damage wuz done to me in that cursed city of country. hopefully i never see it again. i cant wait til i get out of these redneck states!

body count for trip: 7

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our bus broke down and froze outside Cleveland. You might even catch up to us before you hit NY! So in the meantime, I got bored and found this really pretty pink dress to complement the pink muzzle. I like my spin on it more! Pink lights + butterflies are pretty.

i cant be eating 2 many brains i might get fat!

I resemble that comment! You shouldn't eat my brain, then. It'll put the pounds on you like nobody's business.

~Lana

Sylar said...

i dont no i could prolly make some pretty patterns w/ ur light ability! i might have 2 make the sacrifice...
u better muzzle me if u see me!

Anonymous said...

No one can use my ability as well as I can! I mean, do you really think you could stand being tied to the front of a frozen bus with broken headlights for hours? ....Naaaah. I have fat insulation. You look skinny.

ARE YOU EATING ENOUGH? WHY YOU NO EAT GOOD OILY FOOD?! YOU EAT MEAT, MAKE YOU BIG BOY! BRAINS MAKE YOU SKINNY BECAUSE OF NO FAT!

God, I'm beginning to sound like my mother. Remind me to tell mr glasses to force-feed you the next time he catches you (if he does).

~Lana

Unknown said...

I would done the same thing you did in Nashville. I don't think I could have handle it.

Shayla said...

If any place deserves it, it would be Tennessee!