Tuesday, May 15, 2007

rip future sylar

well guyz itz time 4 my last plotline b4 i xplode! if u wanna read about my awesome battle w/ caveman u kin hear but i haf sumthing else going on!

im kinda sad that i killed future sylar...he wuz 1 kool guy. my 1 n only bff. who else cud understand a brain eating cross dressing cereal killer then himself n mayb his mom. n now both of those peeps r dead! waaaaaaah

well o well that just like amplifies my rage n want 2 kill evry1 lol. but future sylar taut me many things n the 1 thing that stands out most of all iz that good grammar is like totally coolz! i knead 2 get that skill but i kint due it myself! im 2 stupid lol!

luckily 4 me i think i no sum1 w/ the pwr of good grammar! i met him while i wuz like imprisoned like a fat dyslexic cop in a sylar cell lol! he wuz like the vp of the company or sumthing!

while using my totally awsum hearing pwr i heard that there is like a paper convention hear in nyc or sumthing! that means the big wigs @ primatech will b hear hehehehe.

ill avenge u future sylar! ill murder ur murderer...er wait no...i guess i kint due that. ill preserve ur memory or sumthing lol. yes that i kin do! ill make u proud by earning the pwr of good grammar!

4 comments:

Meaghan said...

"i wuz like imprisoned like a fat dyslexic cop in a sylar cell lol!"

HAHAHA

Anonymous said...

i met him while i wuz like imprisoned like a fat dyslexic cop in a sylar cell lol!

I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS! You know not to insult me by calling me a dyslexic cop. (;_;) Those words hurt. So much. (;_;) See? I'm online-crying! (;_;) Online crying like Peter! (;_;) (;_;) That put a crinkle in my heart... (;_;)

...Okay, I'm better now. I can't be mad at you for too long. You're so like my BFF!

I'm still conspiring with Mohinder to set you up on a blind date.

~ Lana

Anonymous said...

You make my heart go boomz. Giggle.

Anonymous said...

brainss